Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Grade 6 Math Review on Numeration



Review:

After you take each quiz, make a note of any questions you get wrong in MSWORD.  Pick one from each quiz and post comments on why you got it wrong and what you understand now...


  • Grade 5's go to this page for chapter 2 (Numeration) and work through quizzes 1 - 5 that cover all of the main subjects in the recent unit in Math that we are currently working through.
  • Grade 6's go to this page for Chapter 2 (Numeration) and work through quizzes 1, 3, 4, 6, & 7 that cover all of the main subjects in the recent unit in Math that we are currently working through.
Make a note of any questions you get wrong in Google Docs after each quiz.  Pick one from each quiz and post comments on why you got it wrong and what you understand now...

6 comments:

  1. I got number 9 lesson 1 wrong
    Bodie.C

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a little confused on lesson 4,but when it checked it I know and understand what and why i got it wrong.
    -Isabella:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got 5 out of ten on lesson 4.The ones i got wrong were mostly the top ones of the quiz.
    Yet again,
    -Isabella:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got everything right on lesson one, and I got one wrong on lesson three. But now I know what to do.

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got 10/10 on lessons 4 and 7 9/10 on lesson 1 6/10 on lesson 6 and 8/10 on lesson 3. I figured out what i did wrong na now i won't make those mistakes.

    Bodie.C

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got 10/10 on quizzes four, six and seven.

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete

Please remember the rules and etiquette before you post.